Calling all families, first time home buyers, and savvy investors who are looking for a great 2 bed/2bath + den apartment condo in Calgary's SW! There are AT LEAST 7 REASONS WHY YOU should acquire this property:
1) Location, Location, Location - this complex is situated on a quiet street away from all the hustle and bustle of the city, while having easy access to Stoney Trail (Costco - cheap gas, quick drive to Bragg Creek, Elbow Falls, K-country and a 25 min drive to downtown), the famous Fish Creek Park, Spruce Meadows, walking distance to Sobeys, and numerous schools, including the sought after Glenmore Christian Academy (across the street). BONUS: a huge soccer field is located just outside of the complex. What a great place for kids to run around!
2) The MAIN FLOOR position - conveniently located on the main floor, this apartment offers very quick and easy access via the patio door. Sit back and enjoy a sip of wine on the large covered patio while watching your children playing in the cozy courtyard. This is also an amazing place for a senior couple to live in. No stairs to deal with!
3) The condo itself - it features a cozy kitchen with a bar and a new Bosch dishwasher, dining area, living room, with a master bedroom with ensuite and plenty of closet space. There is a second bedroom AND a den/office with another full bath and in-suite laundry.
4) The high quality laminate flooring throughout was professionally installed not too long ago. Live dust free!
5) Heated, secure, TITLED UNDERGROUND PARKING! Your car will thank you for it during the cold months!
6) The complex - This is a very well taken care of building with $1.4M in the reserve fund.
7) The low condo fees (only $350 per month) INCLUDES ELECTRICITY!
Are you excited yet? Book your private viewing right now before this place is gone!
MLS® Listing provided by Pillar 9™. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Request More Information
Want more information or schedule a showing? Contact Vanessa your local REALTOR® that specializes in Calgary properties.